Saturday, December 04, 2004

Our Moments

Saturday, 4th December 2004
1 pm

So here I am sitting alone in my dorm room, having a glimpse into all those nights Karen might have spent without me, its not the best feeling..im sorry u had to go thru that babe.. If only I had REALISED how it felt, earlier….IFs…they never end do they.

“So my bags are packed and I’m ready to go”..haha the first song I heard Karen sing even…and I’m sitting here taking a few mins to collect my thoughts and write the myriad thoughts that flood my puny mind…

My stomach’s grumbling…and I’ve only had water in the past 12 hours , 15 to be exact…and in the past 24 hours I’ve eaten two pooris only…wow not bad ah…


These freaking ants are all over the desk and Karen’s bed; I was shocked when I woke up to ants parading around her bed sheet.

If loneliness does anything to you, at least it makes u think, reflect!

My YEP is on Wednesday and I’m anxious and nervous….its a weird feeling of raring to go, but wishing I were in different shoes…oh well it’s all a learning curve like they say…I like Karen’s black keyboard. The clickety sound it makes each time you strike…its therapeutic to mine ears or maybe it’s just the sound of something that breaks this morbid silence with the exception of the rumbling fan that’s blasting next to me.

Suddenly I miss Karen a lot, well ok that doesn’t sound right. I mean I miss Karen so much more. I picture her with her hair bunned up in a knot , munching off her perpetual fixes of cheese and tomato sandwiches , in her cute specs sitting in front of the pc and typing the night away with her DJ station providing food for the soul all night long.. I miss the times she’d call me to come sleep so that we could chat all our girly chats….but id keeping saying “ soon la” or “gimme 10 more mins” and by the time I finally got there she’d be sound asleep..

Her laughter comes to my mind, how she has all these jokes and funny stuff to always say. I’ve been a pain at times I must admit. I’m gona miss those times babe. That we felt so comforted by the very fact that we heard each others fingers dancing to the tunes of the cyber world, where our loneliness was curbed by the comforting sound that we were just a turn away from each other. I miss teaching you phonetics and how you’d look and listen so intently. Its kinda nostalgic, kinda sad …hmm..maybe I’m too sentimental but oh well that’s who I am. I feel more than I should.

Goodness Karen, look at what I’m starting to sound like…some lesbian lover..haha…J what can I say I’M GOING TO MISS THESE THINGS LIKE CRAZY..:(.. Our moments together..my first experience with a roomie ..lotsa luv and thanks for the memories..

No comments: