Friday, February 16, 2007

Coming Undone

Friday, 16th February 2007
23:36


Been eons..long..way too long...years at end have zipped by since I've been here.Sudden influxes of thought cloud my mind and force these words out of my deeper shell..Even the flair for penning appears to have slipped away, not unlike everything else that seems to be, at this perplexing juncture of my existence.

Puzzled.Plagued.In Pain...

Insecurities...they creep in..silent yet pervasive even encompassing...coupled with yearning for selective affection.

Sold my soul to buy your love. Keep awake to mourn these tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go if you have to , leave if you want to.
Just dun keep me hanging.
The indifference kills.
Day by day.
Second after second.
Stronger.
Deeper gashes.
Till blood runs dry.

No comments: