Saturday, October 09, 2004

Alcoholic Deliverance

9th October 2004
2.59 am
Sweet German Snifter @ OKTOBERFEST

Woozy woozy woozy……..my eyes are fuzzy and I’m ever so sleepyyy, freaking 700 ml has this effect on me…hoo hee hoo…woo hoo…no grammatical coherence and general development of content, lack of conciseness and prevalent grammatical errors might prevail, but pay no attention to these abovementioned characteristics as I believe I’m in a state to be excused from any form of intelligible writing..

Oktoberfest was cool, German beer is sweettttttt. Nice, I’m not a beer girl, but it was palatable enough for even fussy me (oh btw my wasted brain wonders if palatable can be used for liquids? Oh well screw accuracy. Who cares???).doo dee doo…was cool hanging out with my Lit tutor (man we wish all teachers were this coollllll isn’t it. I know!) and the rest of my zany bunch of classmates, Caroline, Kevin (so cuteeeee..haha…”need da feeling” to pee), Sharm and Adrian, Audrey and gang…stayed not for long but I enjoyed hanging out with a new bunch…walking here and there in city link and Kevin and Sheels constantly changing their minds about taxi, bus or train…and they settled for the nation’s favorite form of sardine packing device…drumrolllllllll ..MRT Ofcos..

Aiyah I’m talking cock la…better just shut up and go to sleep, I wish I got drunk..miss the feeling of feeling tipsy…its funny la…hoo hoo. Ok ok enough crapping.tata.Good afternoon ppl..Have a nice day...Sweet dreams…Bye

Ohhhh I forgot to say something. It was Oktoberfest. Apparently a German thingy (If I’m not wrong) and saw like 3.5 Germans or whatever they are, in the club. Weird ah. Anyways just thot I’d mention it. Ok. Bye again.

Shaleni

No comments: