Wednesday, September 29, 2004

the Sweetest one..

Spencie
(the sweetest thing anyone has written for me ..thanks for writing me such a beautiful poem Spencer...I hold it forever close to my heart)
3rd October 2003
10.16pm


"I lay awake, lonely and cold, wishing to be near you.
Our hearts used to be broken, used to beat with little worry,
But now, our hearts are one, they beat with passion's fury,

From the moment I met you, I knew this was true.

Knew it was fate, that brought me to you,

My heart calls out to you, whispers your name,

My light, my love, Mi Vida you are all that is dear...
I need you my sweet, my love for you forever true,
I hold a rose to place in your hair, hold a ring to place on your finger,
Though it is cold at night, and the phantoms linger,
I will wait for you, will wait for the light,
Will hold the rose, will hold it tight,
The rose, just like you, is my heavenly flower...
Though the road is long, I will not wander,
I will follow my path, home to you arms,
Though the road is full of troubles,
You are my solace, my home...
We will be together soon, my dear, my love.
I will hold you close, and we will watch the stars..
Past hurts and troubles, we'll heal together,
I'll hold you close, your lips to mine,
We'll be together, and things will be fine.
I leave you now, hoping that a smile has graced your lips,
I'm waiting for you, will be waiting, until I can hold you,
Waiting for dreams, and promises, and hopes to come true..."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow...interestin...