Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I am sitting here frantically trying to pen down the quick succession of thoughts that cross my mind. My fingers fail me, where my mind is a supersonic jet it seems, yeah at all the wrong times…bummer! I think I am well on the path to becoming another blog addict..All thanks to the lurvelyyyyyyy Karen who has once again set the aspirin’ writer on fire…let it consume me baby…the mind’s obsession with perfection…

I miss praveeennnnnnnn..heard “Aisha”…miss him so damn much….the sweetest boy that’ll ever be. My sweet darling Praveen baby…..been so long since I saw him…the Vellai Raasa…


Just realised what a sob sappy piece of shit I am. Looking at all my previous posts, ppl r gona think I’m some kinda severe, manic depressed in dire need of Prozac…whatever happened to my writing…I sound like a premature pre-schooler..Maybe I should leave this for a better time..when my brain’s on mature mode…haha

No comments: